This guide contains everything you need to know about the final boss, Vow of the Disciples raid. Everything from strategy and mechanics to location-specific tips is covered with a focus on helping players prepare for this challenging encounter.
The “destiny 2 vow of the disciple guide” is a guide that contains information about the Vow of the Disciple Raid. The raid takes place in Destiny 2 and it is one of the final bosses. It is recommended to read this guide if you are playing Destiny 2 and want to know more details about the raid.
Vow of the Disciple is the most recent raid in Destiny 2’s Witch Queen expansion for 1-6 people. It transports players to the Savathun’s Throne World’s wetlands, where they will square off against the Scorn faction. Exotic and legendary weapons, as well as new outfits, are available as prizes during the raid.
This guide will walk you through Destiny 2’s Vow of the Disciple raid and final fight in detail. To participate in the raid, players must first finish the Witch Queen storyline. It’s also advised that you’re at least Level 1530 to take part in this raid.
Raid Guide for Destiny 2: Vow of the Disciple
Payload Instructions (Opening)
An encounter and confrontation with the Projection of Savathun kicks off the raid. The combat should be simple enough, but it is required to unlock the Payload’s gate.
Once you’ve arrived to the Payload, which is a vehicle type, you’ll need to execute the following to get it moving:
- All three Knowledge Bearers must be defeated.
- Gather all Knowledge boosts that they drop.
- All Knowledge boosts should be stacked on the Payload.
It will advance to the next checkpoint after all Knowledge Bearers have been destroyed and all Knowledge boosts have been loaded upon the Payload. This method will be repeated five times more at various checkpoints.
It’s important to remember that if you travel too far away from the Payload, you’ll be punished with Darkness. All penalties will be removed once a checkpoint has been cleared.
Additionally, you will be awarded with the following bonuses each time you stack a Knowledge buff upon the Payload:
- Knowledge Enhancement
- Knowledge Abundant
- Overflowing with Information
Guide to Obelisks (Acquisition)
Fireteam Ragnarök is responsible for this image.
Players must defend the three Obelisks (top, middle, and bottom) in this section, which contain walls with symbols that must be remembered. These symbols are changed every time.
Players must accomplish the following to disclose the next symbols:
- Kill the Taken Knight, according to the top obelisk.
- Shoot the pillar in the center of the middle obelisk to open the appropriate door.
- Kill the matching Glyphkeeper at the bottom obelisk (left for light, right for dark)
After you’ve guarded all three Obelisks, they’ll display you three symbols that you must memorize. Then fire the Obelisk that has all three proper symbols on it. You must blast the symbols as rapidly as possible.
If you execute the instructions correctly, the Obelisk will display the following message:
“Your gift has been accepted by the Obelisk.”
Players may fail this section for a variety of reasons:
- Things are moving too slowly. Your team will be erased whenever the Obelisks fill up with glowing light, which is a timer.
- Shooting the incorrect symbols is a big no-no. After the symbols are reshuffled, you will have another opportunity.
- Allowing Scorn to do harm to the Obelisks. Your team will be erased if Obelisks are destroyed too much.
If you fail to correctly complete this part, the Obelisk will display the following message:
“Your sacrifice has been rejected by the Obelisk.”
You’ll have to redo the whole section and go through the procedure all over again at this point.
The Caretaker’s Handbook (Collection)
In the Vow of the Disciple raid, the Caretaker is the first of two bosses. This Scorn monster will attempt to destroy the Obelisks that must be activated in order to progress to the next phase. You’ll have to start again if he manages to destroy them before you go on.
The following duties are included in this section:
- The Caretaker Must Be Stunned
- Collect three symbols in the dark chambers
- On the Obelisks, shoot the relevant symbols you’ve gathered up.
- Complete this task on each of the three Obelisks.
- The Caretaker’s damage phase will be activated as a result of this.
Divide your squad into two groups: one will be responsible for stunning The Caretaker, while the other will be in charge of gathering symbols and firing Obelisks.
This is how your plan should look:
- One player must fire a shot. In the foreground, the Caretaker
- When the boss’s rear opens, another player must shoot him in the back until he is stunned.
- The third person must recall the symbols on the Obelisks and retrieve the appropriate symbols from inside the chambers.
- The fourth person is responsible for opening the doors on the other side of the room.
- The last two players must concentrate on shooting Adherents who are swarming around them.
You may begin causing real damage to The Caretaker once all three Obelisks are activated. You should have little trouble defeating this monster if you have exotic weapons like Divinity and Outbreak models.
You will go from one level to the next in this manner, and in the end, The Caretaker will flee for his life.
Guide to Artifacts (Exhibition)
This part has three Antechambers, each of which may be completed by completing these steps:
- To begin the timer, pick up the first artifact.
- Kill the two Glyphkeepers and bear in mind the symbols that have been disclosed.
- Remove the shield from the knight with the shield and kill him with the Splinter Artifact.
- Kill the remaining Adherents.
- Once the symbols have aligned at the gate, fire the ones that match the ones that have been exposed.
Players will not be able to view both Glyphkeepers at the same time; only those possessing artifacts will see the Taken Glyphkeeper, while the remainder will see the Scorn Glyphkeeper. As a result, speak with one another in order to match up the symbols shown at the gate.
With each kill, the timeframe will be extended and the Darkness penalty will be lifted. However, if you do not finish this portion in time, your team will be wiped and you will have to begin over.
The Hulk’s Guide (Dominion)
You’ll arrive at the Dominion arena after a series of leaping platforms to face the last monster, Rhulk, Disciple of the Witness.
You’ll notice that you can’t reach the boss’s location yet since an unseen gravity field is pushing you away. To approach the monster, you must first solve the Obelisks puzzle, which requires the following steps:
- Destroy the pillar of Pervading Darkness above the boss.
- Allow two players to stand on the ground symbol, one of whom should receive the Leeching Force benefit.
- Kill the Glyphkeepers once the buff has passed from one player to the other.
- When Rhulk fires his laser, the player who has the Leeching Force buff must leap upon it to get the Emanating Force benefit.
- The Emanating Force boost requires players to fire at the totems in front of them that have the appropriate symbols.
When Rhulk teleports back and forth, the procedure repeats itself until all totems have been fired. Rep the previous five stages at this time.
You may finally approach the boss arena and confront Rhulk, who is encircled by additional totems with symbols, after the barrier has fallen. To defeat Rhulk, you’ll need to complete the following:
- Cause Rhulk to take damage until he drops his glaive, which transforms into a pillar.
- To acquire the Leeching Light bonus, shoot the pillar to expose the relevant symbols.
- Jump atop the Rhulk’s laser if you have the Leeching Light buff.
- That same player may now use matching symbols to fire the proper pillar.
- Shoot at Rhulk’s vital place once it’s exposed.
Rhulk will feature four vital positions in total. If you don’t kill him quickly enough, the segment will resume from the beginning.
When he begins spinning, you’ll know you’re close to killing him. That’s when you should focus all of your firepower on causing critical damage.
Players will be awarded with the following goods after successfully completing the Vow of the Disciple raid:
- Obligation of the Whole (Exotic Pulse Rifle)
- Make a submission (Legendary Submachine Gun)
- Catastrophic (Legendary Linear Fusion Rifle)
- nefarious (Legendary Pulse Rifle)
- Perseverance (Legendary Grenade Launcher)
- Resurrection (Legendary Fusion Rifle)
- The Ruin of Lubrae (Legendary Glaive)
- Suit of Resonant Fury (Hunter)
- Suit of Resonant Fury (Titan)
- Suit of Resonant Fury (Warlock)
Guides related to
That’s all you need to know about completing Destiny 2’s Vow of the Disciple raid. Visit our dedicated hub page for more Destiny 2 tips and tricks articles.
The “vow of the disciple raid boss” is a Raid from Destiny 2. This guide will help you complete it and get the best loot.
- vow of the disciple final boss guide
- vow of the disciple raid walkthrough
- destiny 2 vow of the disciple final boss
- vow of the disciple exhibition guide
- destiny 2 vow of the disciple symbols